17 MAR 2020
Latest Information on Covid-19
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY
Guidance for self-isolation related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
The directive to our staff is the same as the directive to the public and applies to adults & children.
• Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
• A high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
• A new continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly.
• Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
• You do not need to contact NHS111.
• Only use the NHS111 on-line coronavirus service if:
• You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home.
• Your condition gets worse.
• Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days.
• If you have exposed other close family members or people sharing your home the advice is that you all self-isolate for 14 days.